- Job Title: Sales Administrator
- Company: Mercedes-Benz of Taunton
- Location: Taunton
- Reports To: Sales Manager
- Salary: £21,454 – £23,088 per annum DOE
Mercedes-Benz South West has the backing of City West Country Ltd, a privately-owned family ran organisation with more than three decades of motor industry experience.
We are currently looking for a Sales Administrator at our site in Taunton. The working hours for this position are 08.00 – 17.00 with 1 hour lunch.
Within this role the successful candidate will provide administrative support to the sales team and be responsible for the vehicle administration of Mercedes-Benz and smart.
What can we offer you?
- 25 Days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Car Benefit Scheme
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Excellent training and support
- Career progression
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Long Service awards
- Plus much more…!
£22,464 to £23,088 per annum
Sales Administrator Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support to the sales team in line with the company and Mercedes-Benz standards and processes
- Prepares month end analysis of all month end sales invoices and files necessary documentation
- Completes taxation forms for applications and refunds, raising cheques for sign off as required
- Processes all requests for vehicles to be transferred, ensuring completion of all necessary documentation
- Ensures all vehicles are removed from stock list and any necessary payments received
- Completes stock maintenance records for the consignment of stock vehicles
- Monitors all vehicle deliveries, update stock records and track confirmed orders
- Communicates clearly, regularly and promptly with internal colleagues across all business areas
- Handles all internal and external customers and suppliers with courtesy and ensures the Mercedes Benz Experience is delivered at all times
- Ensures all capital outlay is authorised by their line manager or a director
What’s required from you?
- Previous experience within the Motor industry
- High level of computer skills including Microsoft office software (Excel and Word)
- Must be accurate and show attention to detail
- Good telephone and interpersonal skills
Mercedes-Benz South West Core Behaviours:
Focuses on the needs of customers to improve service and sales
Planning & Organising
Organises own workload effectively, prioritising to deliver to deadlines
Analytical Ability & Decision Making
Demonstrates sound judgement in making decisions
Teamwork & Coaching
Quickly builds rapport and establishes relationships with others
Demonstrates a positive attitude and takes responsibility for their own actions