- Job Title: Warranty Administrator
- Company: Mercedes-Benz of Exeter
- Location: Exeter
- Reports To: Service Manager
- Salary: £23,000 per annum (OTE £30,000)
Mercedes-Benz of Exeter are currently seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Warranty Administrator to join our team in the Warranty department.
As a Warranty Administrator, you will play a vital role in maximizing sales and profit opportunities through effective warranty administration, ensuring customer expectations are consistently exceeded.
What can we offer you?
- 25 Days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Car Benefit Scheme
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Excellent training and support
- Career progression
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Long Service awards
- Plus much more…!
Monday to Friday 08.30 – 17.00 with a 30 minute lunch break.
Warranty Administrator Responsibilities:
- Communicate the Mercedes-Benz culture of quality and excellence.
- Attend sites once a week to evaluate training and compliance aspects.
- Conduct Dashboard Reviews on Site with SM
- Perform Warranty Write-Off Reviews on a monthly basis.
- QC Job Cards with Tech’s & WSC
- Review Xentry Process & Packages
- WEM review and observations
- Review the Parts Returns process and outstanding items/issues.
- Warranty Performance vs. Budget for both (PC) & (LCV).
- Share the latest recall & service measures with the team through StarHub Bulletins.
- Implement BYD / GWM ORA implementation
- MA Compliance & SBI processes (BOH function)
- Process MA Warranty for absence cover.
- MA technical support e.g. CSU
- Build and maintain positive relationships with manufacturers, professional bodies, suppliers, and statutory representatives.
- Ensure effective operation of all areas of Health & Safety in accordance with legal requirements.
- Obtain approval from the line manager or a director for all capital outlay.
What’s required from you?
- Proven experience in warranty administration or related automotive field.
- Experience of a customer focussed environment
- Specialist/technical warranty knowledge
- Proficiency in using computer systems and software related to warranty administration
Mercedes-Benz South West Core Behaviours:
Identifies and initiates opportunities to drive sales and deliver commercial benefits
Focuses on the needs of customers to improve service and sales
Planning & Organising
Organises own workload effectively, prioritising to deliver to deadlines
Analytical Ability & Decision Making
Demonstrates sound judgement in making decisions
Teamwork & Coaching
Quickly builds rapport and establishes relationships with others
Demonstrates a positive attitude and takes responsibility for their own actions