- Job Title: LCV Technician
- Company: Mercedes-Benz of Truro
- Location: Truro
- Reports To: Service Manager
- Salary: Up to £30,000 plus a bonus package
Mercedes-Benz South West is currently looking for an experienced LCV Vehicle Technician to join our team in Truro.
You will carry out all services & rectification work in a professional way. Identifying areas of opportunity through VHC and vehicle examination to upsell additional products and services.
We are also offering any person successfully recruited into this role our ‘Golden Hello’ – we will pay a massive £1,000 to you**!
What can we offer you?
- 25 Days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Car Benefit Scheme
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Excellent training and support
- Career progression
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Long Service awards
- Plus much more…!
Up to £30,000 per annum (depending on experience), PLUS competitive bonus package
Monday to Friday 08.30 – 17.00, plus Saturday’s on a rota 08.00 – 16.30.
Vehicle Technician Responsibilities:
- Performs all maintenance services in line with the company and Mercedes-Benz standards and processes
- Completes a comprehensive diagnosis and repair job sheet
- Carries out all repair work using all available workshop information systems necessary to store vehicle system functions
- Advises Service Team Manager of any additional work required
- Carries out a final inspection and function tests on all complex repair work
- Completes final documentation for invoicing
- Ensures protection, cleaning and care of customer vehicle
- Meets business standards of fix first visit
- Provides a high level of technical expertise to deliver a high level of service
- Communicates and develops strong professional relationships with customers to deliver a high level of service
- Ensures that the service team manager is fully informed of any changes to costs and expected completion times
What’s required from you?
- Previous experience within the Motor industry
- Certified technician
- Product knowledge
We are passionate about creating a diverse and inclusive place to work, with a commitment to equality and fairness at the heart of our values and everyday practices and policies. We aim to recruit, nurture and retain a diverse workforce that reflect the diversity of our customer base.
**Terms and conditions apply
Mercedes-Benz South West Core Behaviours:
Identifies and initiates opportunities to drive sales and deliver commercial benefits
Focuses on the needs of customers to improve service and sales
Planning & Organising
Organises own workload effectively, prioritising to deliver to deadlines
Analytical Ability & Decision Making
Demonstrates sound judgement in making decisions
Teamwork & Coaching
Quickly builds rapport and establishes relationships with others
Demonstrates a positive attitude and takes responsibility for their own actions