- Job Title: Sales Manager
- Company: Mercedes-Benz of Truro
- Location: Truro
- Reports To: General Manager
- Salary: £39,596 per annum with an OTE of £75,596
We are currently looking for a Sales Manager to join our sales team in Truro.
Within this role the successful candidate will be responsible for maximising sale and profitability through the delivery of new and used car performance actively market and manage the sales operation and ensuring that all standards and processes are adhered to in line with the business need.
What can we offer you?
- 25 Days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Car Benefit Scheme
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Excellent training and support
- Career progression
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Long Service awards
- Plus much more…!
£39,569 per annum with an OTE £75,596
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Maximises sales opportunities in line with targets set
- Formulate sales targets for each sales team member providing support
- Delivers retail sales, controlling costs and profit margins to meet business targets
- Formulates and implements marketing plans for the business
- Analyses current procedures and identifies opportunities for improvement
- Communicates and influences colleagues across all business areas
- Initiates sales meetings to drive sales and generate ideas/solutions from the team
- Communicates and develops strong personal relationships with customers to maintain their continued loyalty
- Develops the capabilities of individuals/team through the performance management process providing coaching/training
What’s required from you?
- Previous sales experience within the Motor industry
- 5 years practical experience in a Sales environment
- Experience of managing a sales team in a customer focussed environment
- Proven ability of delivering sales with their team
- Specialist knowledge of F&I, consumer law and vehicle valuation
We are passionate about creating a diverse and inclusive place to work, with a commitment to equality and fairness at the heart of our values and everyday practices and policies. We aim to recruit, nurture and retain a diverse workforce that reflect the diversity of our customer base.
Mercedes-Benz South West Core Behaviours:
Focuses on the needs of customers to improve service and sales
Planning & Organising
Organises own workload effectively, prioritising to deliver to deadlines
Analytical Ability & Decision Making
Demonstrates sound judgement in making decisions
Teamwork & Coaching
Quickly builds rapport and establishes relationships with others
Demonstrates a positive attitude and takes responsibility for their own actions