- Job Title: Sales Executive
- Company: Mercedes-Benz South West
- Location: Exeter
- Reports To: Sales Manager
- Salary: £20,062.68 per annum with an OTE of £38,700 uncapped.
Mercedes-Benz South West is currently looking for an experienced Sales Executive to join our team at our Mercedes-Benz of Exeter.
A little about us
Mercedes-Benz South West are proud to be part of City West Country Limited, a privately owned enterprise with a rich history spanning over three decades in the motor industry. Our Mercedes-Benz business thrives across our 4 dealerships, Exeter, Taunton, Plymouth and Truro.
As a member of the Mercedes-Benz South West team, you will not only benefit from the expertise cultivated through years of industry experience but also enjoy a host of great benefits. Fulfil a career with an industry leading brand following a structured development path.
About the Role
As a Sales Executive at Mercedes-Benz of Exeter you will play a pivotal role in driving the success of our dealership. Your primary responsibility is to connect with potential customers, understand their automotive needs, and guide them through the entire sales process. Building and maintaining strong customer relationships is key, as is staying informed about the latest industry trends and product knowledge.
What can we offer you?
- 25 Days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Bonus scheme
- Car Benefit Scheme/Company Car equivalent
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Excellent training and support
- Career progression
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Long Service awards
£20,062.68 per annum with an OTE of £38,700 uncapped.
Our weekday core working hours are 08.00 – 18.00 with the requirement to work a minimum of one early shift a week between the hours of 08.00 – 17.30.
You will work every other full weekend with the Saturday given back in lieu and every other FULL weekend is OFF!
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Participates in planning & working sales campaigns and promotions
- Establish and maintain strong and loyal relationships with key business partners
- Communicates and develops strong personal relationships with customers
- Offers sound advice and product knowledge to customers on vehicles, prices, specifications and technical data
- Uses knowledge of the competition to highlight advantages to customers
- Concludes sales in a professional manner and with the best interest of the company
- Displays effective time management and self efficiency to manage their own diary
- Maintain accurate information of customer database within franchise and legal guidelines
- Organises all administrative aspects of the transaction in line with the customers expectation
- Displays sound knowledge of the finance products available and documents fully for compliance purposes
- Reviews customer satisfaction and implements improvements
- Communicates clearly, regularly and promptly with the customer, their line manager and colleagues
- Maintains CWC, MBC and third party lead portals to a high standard
What’s required from you?
- Demonstrates their enthusiasm and passion for selling the Mercedes-Benz & smart brands within the Motor Industry
- Is highly motivated, articulate and communicates effectively
- Has sound knowledge of product and is trained in sales
- Enjoys exceeding customer expectation
Mercedes-Benz South West Core Behaviours:
Driving Sales – Identifies and initiates opportunities to drive sales and deliver commercial benefits
Customer Service – Focuses on the needs of customers to improve service and sales
Planning & Organising – Sets clear goals and targets for the team
Analytical Ability & Decision Making – Demonstrates sound judgement in making decisions
Teamwork & Coaching – Ensures team work together to deliver results
Motivation – Initiates action with a ‘can do’, ‘will do’ approach for self and others
Leadership – Communicates and engages others effectively to deliver results