- Job Title: Sales Administrator
- Company: Mercedes-Benz South West
- Location: Hill Barton, Exeter
- Reports To: Sales Manager
- Salary: £23,000 – £24,720 per annum (DOE) with OTE £27,120
Mercedes-Benz South West has the backing of City West Country Ltd, a privately-owned family ran organisation with more than three decades of motor industry experience.
We are currently looking for a Sales Administrator to join our Online Sales team which is based at the Mercedes-Benz Corporate sales site in Hill Barton, Exeter. The working hours for this position are Monday to Friday 08:30-17:30 with a 1 hour lunch break, a total of 40hours per week.
Within this role the successful candidate will be responsible for vehicle administration and providing any other administrative support to the Retail/Trade Sales Team.
What can we offer you?
- 25 Days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Car Benefit Scheme
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Excellent training and support
- Career progression
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Long Service awards
- Plus much more…!
£23,000 – £24,720 per annum (DOE) with OTE £27,120
Sales Administrator Responsibilities:
- Communicates the CWC culture of quality and excellence
- Provides administrative support to the sales team & trade in line with the company and City West Country standards and processes
- Completes pre-calls with all customers in line with CWC standards
- Prepares month end analysis of all month end sales invoices and files necessary documentation
- Complies and monitors various reports and payments throughout the month, including debtors report and Late cost reports
- Issuing financial documents, ensuring completion of all necessary documentation, inclusive of ID proofs.
- Completes stock maintenance records for the consignment of new vehicles.
- Monitors and books all vehicle deliveries, updates stock records and track confirmed orders through bespoke in house systems
- Handles all internal and external customers and suppliers with courtesy and ensures the City West Country experience is delivered at all times
What’s required from you?
- Previous sales experience within the Motor industry
- Experience of a customer focussed environment
- Specialist knowledge of F&I and MBI and vehicle valuation
- Administration & IT skills
Mercedes-Benz South West Core Behaviours:
Focuses on the needs of customers to improve service and sales
Planning & Organising
Organises own workload effectively, prioritising to deliver to deadlines
Analytical Ability & Decision Making
Demonstrates sound judgement in making decisions
Teamwork & Coaching
Quickly builds rapport and establishes relationships with others
Demonstrates a positive attitude and takes responsibility for their own actions